Sunday, June 28, 2009

With this SENSATIONAL ring, I thee wed !!

If there is anything in this world that makes me happy when I'm feeling blue, it is the sheer beauty of a spectacular, sparkling diamond ring. Perhaps I learnt this feeling from my favourite movie "Breakfast at Tiffany's"...


Holly Golightly: "You know those days when you get the mean reds? The blues are because you're getting fat and maybe it's been raining too long, you're just sad that's all. The mean reds are horrible. Suddenly you're afraid and you don't know what you're afraid of. Do you ever get that feeling? Well, when I get it the only thing that does any good is to jump in a cab and go to Tiffany's. Calms me down right away. The quietness and the proud look of it. Nothing very bad could happen to you there."

These are a few of my favourite things:


First Row: Tiffany & Co, brillant cut Solitare
Second Row: David Yurman, Pave cross over cable ring
Third Row: Chanel Fine Jewellery, Camelia 18 carat white gold diamond ring
Fourth Row: Damiani, Minou ring
Fifth Row: Canturi, Cubism ring
Sixth Row: De Beers, 9 carat D colour platinum diamond - $1.83 million US
Seventh Row: Piaget, Possession ring

With Love,

0 Love Notes: